What would you have?

Have you ever stopped to think about what you would have if you didn't have ... You know if you didn't have your Spouse, your health, your job, etc. Many decisions are made by looking at what we don't have and by what we want. But how often do we look at what we have and say "Well, if I didn't have that would I still want what I don't have." Did I loose you?
I was just thinking about all the things that have changed in my life since I started having kids. I have been feeling like I lost something, but in reality I have increased the prosperity of my life. Growing up I always wanted to be a mom. It seems that the society we live in dosen't think to highly of that, but I have never wanted anything more. I knew what I wanted to be and I lived for it.

Comments

mommyofangels said…
I think being a mom is the greatest.

Popular Posts