Five Ingredients Friday Post 2

I love to cook and I was all excited to participate, but I cannot think of any that are 5 or less today. I just go over by a couple. So I am gonna post my spaghetti sauce anyway and you can decide if it is easy or not. Sorry.

1 lb ground beef
Onion flakes to taste
Garlic powder (not garlic salt)
Seasoned salt
Itialian seasoning
3 cans tomato sauce

Brown beef. Sprinkle with onion flakes, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and itialian seasoning. Stir in tomato sauce. Heat through.

*Sometimes I use 2 cans tomato sauce and 1 can diced tomato. This is great for spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed shells, etc.

Enjoy!

Comments

Susie said…
Hi Kellie,
This sauce looks easy as well as good.
I can handle a couple extra ingredients :-)
My recipe is posted...
Overwhelmed! said…
I think a couple of indredients every now and then are okay. :) Your spaghetti sauce sounds quick and easy!

Thanks for participating in the Five Ingredients Friday recipe exchange.
Michelle said…
Mmm...this sounds like a tasty sauce! And I think it's ok to have a couple extra ingredients - especially when they are only spices! :)
Michelle said…
I'm making your sauce tonight - thanks for the recipe!
Anonymous said…
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Popular Posts