Refreshed

GOD has a way of refreshing you when you least expect it. And even when you don't know it. I woke up today and didn't want to get up. I was tired and irritable. Raarh! Does that sound like a growl? N-E-Ways, I decided to get up and get going. The day progressed and things were getting better all the time. I realized that I felt refreshed. We had some really great storms here. I love thunder storms. I love the rush you get when you see lightening. My kids are learning to love them too. When I was a kid we used to run around in the rain. Love it, Love it, Love it.

I was also babysitting two girls for my friend this morning. They are off for the summer and needed a place to stay until their father got out of work. So I am helping out. They are great they need little attention just interaction. They also occupy my kids long enough for me to get some things done around here. I actually got the dinner in the crock pot and a good breakfast for me and did the dishes. All in about 2 hours. That is amazing for me.

We are still catching up from the stall of last week. My DH stayed home all week and was staying very close to his dad. The kids schedule was all fouled up and we didn't eat at home at all. By Saturday I had nothing to feed DS. Which is bad because of his allergies. The funeral was Saturday morning at 10 and it was like 30 min away. I had to get the kids ready for my friends who were going to watch them and I had nothing to feed DS. So I made my spaghetti sauce and some of his noodles and some veggies in the morning. I tell you even if you are not sick or pregnant spaghetti sauce in the morning is just a little to far. Oh, well. We survived and are now getting back to normal. I have been to Curves twice and have kept 2 lbs off this week. Nice. I have been cleaning and trying to get to all of my e-mails. It has been fun.

Most of all I think that yesterday was my turning point. I spent the day deliberately focusing on GOD the whole time. I actually asked HIM for guidance in each situation. I found that it is not really that hard. It is impossible for me to do, but I admitted that first thing and the HOLY SPIRIT did the rest. I love having HIM back in my conscience. Yesterday was a day of discovery.

HOLY SPIRIT, I pray that I will continue to let YOU guide me. LORD, I thank you for being truth. I thank YOU for being light. I thank YOU for giving understanding. I thank YOU for just being there. I love you. In JESUS name Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts