Strawberries

I love strawberry picking. I have for years. We don't have many farms around us so I went looking for a good farm anywhere in the state. I found one that was about 1.5 hours away. I love it. They have so much there. Bluberries, Red Rasberries, Squash, Peaches, Apples and cider. I will be going back. My mom and I took the day and we went picking and stopped at a couple of markets. Mama found some really great fudge. We want to make a vacation of it and plan it aroud the ripening season of the foods we would like. So next year we would like to camp during June and go picking.

We love strawberries.





Check out my little helpers.



Great Day.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is so cool! Did you have to pay for all the stuff you picked? I want to find a place to pick blackberries so I can make cobbler!
Tammy said…
Hi- I just found your blog. Those are wonderful pictures!
My little girls just went strawberry picking with their daddy Saturday and they had so much fun! Actually- they also picked blackberries and the biggest rasberries I've ever seen!
Blessings...
~Tammy

Popular Posts