Rooftop

So yesterday I felt like proving myself to my husband. I really wanted him to know that I was capable of taking care of some of the things around the house that he usually has to do. I also wanted an adrenaline rush. Before I told you that I love thunderstorms. So this was great. As a loud storm was rolling in I climbed up on top of the house and cleaned out the gutters. I find that I am not as daring as I used to be. I wonder if I can still ride the rides at Cedar Point? I was a bit wobbly on the ladder and my DH was teasing me by shaking it ever so slightly. Arr! Well I couldn't do it alone he still had to bring the ladder and watch the kids. I guess that it wasn't really a help. Except that he got to play with them. It was an unnecessary roll reversal but I had a blast.

Comments

I love being on roofs. My second home...lol. I love being up high. I do not love the nasty feeling of muck in my hands when cleaning out the gutters but it is still fun.

Popular Posts