Please Pray for me

I have a bad headach. I haven't had one like this for a few years. It started yesterday morning. Actually it started right after my cousin stopped by and confirmed that I would be going with her to her meeting. She also gave me some literature before she left. One was an old childrens story book that used to be hers when she was a child. It is from the watchtower association. She is Jehovah's Witness. I have been conversing with her via e-mail concerning our beliefs.

Today I am going to hear her husband speak at 1:30. I am doing this because of family. I am a secure CHRIST follower. I have no intention of changing my beliefs. I will bring my Bible and hold it in my hands. I will pray protection over my spirit, because I know I will be attacked.

In fact I am shaking right now. Please be praying.

I am going to return the childrens book. The HOLY SPIRIT has already dealt with me on that. It was not in the house last night. I had put it in a plastic ziploc and thought I had put it on the table on the deck, but later it was gone. I found it in the barn on a pile of rags. Weird, huh?

Thank you.

Comments

Loves!!! I was praying for you this morning.
We made it safe and I will blog randomly or perhaps not so randomly throughout the week...we shall see.
I meant to ask you if you returned the book. And the barn, huh? We talked about putting it in the barn. Those angels did a bit of rearranging...
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Popular Posts