Five Ingredients Friday Post

I am participating in a Five Ingredients Friday with http://www.overwhelmedwithjoy.blogspot.com/.

Here is dinner I made this week. Each dish has five ingredients or less. I made most of these up so they don't have names. And I am not a very good recipe writer. I just cook by feel.

Salmon

Fresh or frozen salmon filets

1 Lemon sliced
Dill weed

Or

Salmon filets
Italian Dressing

Heat oven to 350. Take salmon lay lemon slice on top sprinkle with dill weed. Or place in wrap and pour dressing over top. Wrap in aluminum foil. One filet per wrap. Bake until done. (I never know how long that is). About 15-30 minutes. Salmon will flake when it is done. Overdone and it will be tough.

Lemon Butter Noodles

1 Garlic clove minced
3 Tb butter or margarine
2 ts lemon juice
2 cups Egg noodles
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

Prepare noodles per directions on package. Pour into casserole dish. In a saucepan melt butter, add lemon juice and garlic. Simmer for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour over noodles. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Bake covered at 350 for about 10 minutes.

Oven Veggies

Make a large pouch with aluminum foil. Toss any frozen veggies you want into pouch. I had cauliflower, a fajita mix onions and colored peppers, peas and carrots. Pour about 1/4 cup of Italian dressing over top and fold pouch closed. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.

Finish with fruit and Cottage cheese and you have dinner.

Comments

I am going to start eating dinner at your house! (Smile) Sounds good.
Overwhelmed! said…
Ummm! This dinner sounds delicious, and easy to make too! I'll have to try it!

Thanks for participating. :)
Overwhelmed! said…
Okay, I made the lemon butter noodles and they turned out delicious! They were much appreciated in my household. :)

Thanks for that easy recipe!
Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Popular Posts