Trying too hard

I have a problem. I am trying to hard. It is something that I go through occasionally. Espically after a great spiritual high. I get attacked by all sorts of things. Not usually all at once, just one issue here and if that doesn't get me then something else.

I realized today that I have been trying to post really good stuff so that I could make myself look good to all of you. I started and erased so many things. I think I even posted some that were not SPIRIT filled. I have to apologize to you if you have read this lately. I got really puffed up when I realized that people actually looked here at this blog. Then some of you even encouraged me.

Well I took it wrong. I used it for my glory and THAT IS NOT FOR ME. Galatians 6:14 Please forgive me and I ask that you do not respond to this one with any encouragement. I need some time to reel my-SELF in. Even this post is bothering me. I really need to get in my "closet." I can't even breathe without a heavy heart.

I will stop now and start praying.

Love you all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Popular Posts