Sacrifice

Yesterday I heard of the man in the Middle East who converted to Christianity from the Muslim faith. He was arrested for breaking their laws. The American leaders are asking for his release, so it is all over the news. Praise the LORD!

This man has truely died to self. He had to have known at least some of what would happen. He knowingly has given up his life (physical, living, breating) for the truth. Praise the LORD. I pray that this man will keep up the race. That GOD will be glorified throughout the world.

A few weeks ago a line in a Third Day song spoke to me, "...I stand here at this alter, So many have given you more."

Let's just praise GOD for what he has given us and that we can testify to HIS love.

Comments

Kellie, you are such an encouragement to me. You have words aptly spoken that show me your heart and desire to follow Him. I am so glad you are taking part in this study. Your words this morning were great.
Love you!
mommyofangels said…
Hey Kellie...

I understand your struggles when trying to study the Word. I pray that your mind will be guarded and your heart opened to the Holy Spirit, that only the truth will be revealed.
I did a 60-second analysis on a poem entitled "Self-Portrait"
By: David Whyte. Here was my response.
I want to know if everything was stripped from me. Family, home, everything, would I still acknowledge that God is soverign, and all things work for the good of those who love him.
Unknown said…
Kellie, your profile says you are 27 years old. IF that is true, you are the wisest 27 year old I have ever known. Your words truly ministered to me this morining on my blog. You know the Word and I thank you for speaking it into my life. God has given you amazing wisdom!!

Popular Posts