I am still here

Well I haven't been blogging in a while. I can tell you why. First, I went to the awesome Crusade and had a really great expierence. One thing was that I was able to eat. I was only a little sick. Once I got home, however, I got really sick. I was unable to keep anything down from Monday night through all day Tuesday. Wensday, I went to the hospital for fluids. I was there all day and when I got home my mom offered to have the kids and I stay at her house for a few days to help me rest. I was there until Saturday and then came home to be with DH. He has really been great at taking care of us. I haven't been tops but for the most part I have been able to keep some things down in small quantities. Just wanted to update ya'll.

Comments

Mindy Richmond said…
Hi, Kellie! I just wanted to send you some love and let you know I know exactly how you feel with the morning sickness. I wasn't eating for awhile, and I spent a day in the hospital too. I'm not 100% better yet but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there and take advantage of all the help you can!!

And CONGRATULATIONS!
Sending my love to ya babe. I miss you.

Popular Posts