Sins are forgiven

I was reading the kids their Bible story before bed tonight. It was the story of the man lowered through the roof in front of JESUS. The last two lines made me think of something profound.

It said, "'Your sins are forgiven.' Immediately the man got up and walked."

I began to think of blind man who was healed and others asking who had sinned to cause his blindness.

GOD just said to me, "The sin that was forgiven was not necessarily something specifically that man had done. It was the sin of Adam that had been passed upon all men. You see when sin entered into the world it says in MY word that Death by sin also entered. And what goes along with death but illness and the imperfection and malfunctions of the bodies I created. So MY SON was forgiving this man of the sin that is in each human heart. With that forgiveness came healing of the body as well.

"You see you all sin you all have sickness because of sin. This man had faith and MY SON forgave him because of this faith."

This helped me because so often I worry when things are going wrong that I am sinning somehow and that I need to search out this sin and seek forgiveness. It is good to keep yourself right in GOD'S sight. GOD just keeps reminding me that trouble is just a part of life and it comes because of sin. Not just my own sin but the Sin that entered the world in the beginning.

Hope I didn't loose you. I am starting to confuse my thoughts as they come out of my head on to this screen.

Comments

Popular Posts