GOD told me this morning that HE is not finished with me yet. Yeah, I know I have a lot of growing to do. That isn't what HE was talking about.

HE said HE still had things I was going to do. Tasks and jobs for HIS kingdom. What a comfort. I have felt like such a failure lately. I began thinking that there was no way I was usable for HIS work. I was just to "Me-focused."

HE made sure I understood that these were things I was going to do. HE sees me doing them.

HE followed this thought by reminding me of John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I am in this world and I am dealing with a bit of tribulation right now, but oh the joy, HE has already overcome, and I get to join HIM in the victory.

Comments

Popular Posts