Two thoughts

These are things I picked up this summer from some really wonderful women.

1st I was on retreat in August and one of the beautiful ladies that had come to retreat as well had this to share on our last night.

GOD had given her a verse to really read over. It was the story of the lady who washed JESUS' feet with her tears. The host started to complain and JESUS said, "Do you see this women?"

That is the thought that GOD wanted my friend to dwell on for the weekend. HE kept telling her, "Do you see this women (you)? I do and I love her."

HE asked my friend to look at herself and realize that HE knows her and loves her, HE sees her.

Beautiful.

I have another wonderful friend who I spent an evening with just chatting. She is absolutely amazing and GOD has really blessed me and other by her and her story. She said something in our chat that has stuck with me.

You can't identify yourself with labels. Mom, employee, wife, etc. All of that can change and if it does what do you have? She said the only label that will never change is that she is a child of GOD.

Beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts