GOD'S Gift of Grace

What brought tears to my eyes today. Why did I cry so? Not for sorrow. Not for grief. I cried in awe of my Amazing FATHER and HIS intricate design for the life of this beautiful 9 ½ year old girl. All of the moments shared where building blocks for HIS glory. HE took all these pieces and fit them together to give us a thorough understanding of HIS love for us.

Piece by piece we saw HIS orchestration. Hart by hart we heard HIS love. I have heard so many stories of people who are sure they have seen an angle and every time they say how blue the eyes of this helper was. I believe now that it may not be the actual color they are seeing. It is the love of GOD that is only experienced in those who have a direct connection to that love, that shines or more appropriately radiates through those eyes.

Praise be to the ONE the author and finisher of our Faith. YOU alone have full understanding. Because of the witness I experienced today YOU have given me new hope. If YOU could fulfill YOUR plan in this beautiful girl who has left us for now, how much more could YOU have in store for me? How much have YOU already put in place? Oh, how I long to be right there working in the midst of YOUR design. I choose right now to pursue YOUR plan with my WHOLE HART.

Comments

Popular Posts