Madam Mim

My spirit was so down today after an amazing high yesterday. It tends to go in cycles like that. Satan hates to see you living in victory. He was feeding me lie after lie about myself. He started by attacking my looks. Ugly, frizzy hair, big nose, missing teeth, fat...

When that made me feel sad, but I still looked to GOD for my day. He went after my abilities. Immature, stupid, ditzy, slow...when I was feeling like the witch from Sword and the Stone, but I still praised my GOD for giving me life. He went after my motives, lazy, selfish, prideful...when I shot down the lazy and repented of the pride and selfish attitude he started picking at my sins.

By that time I realized what was going on and I had a true "Come to JESUS" meeting. "LORD, I feel like I have been totally rolled over by a steam roller. I realize I can never meet up to YOUR standards. YOU have said that doesn't matter anymore because JESUS did it all for me. I may be the least attractive physically, and personality wise, but YOU really don't care."

You know what HE said to me?

"Yes, Kellie you are different, but you are special."

That's it. 'Nough said.

I cried.

Comments

Popular Posts