Get To Work

Many times we think that our prayers are unnecessary. GOD already knows the situation, and if HE wants to do something about it HE will, right? If HE doesn’t do anything than that must have been HIS will.

So I don’t have to get all worked up about any situation that involves me or anyone else. It is easier this way, I become an observer only, I don’t have to get into the game. I see that the “Star” player is gonna make it happen.

How wrong is that? COMPLETLEY! What a dull walk we would have. How selfish a life we would live. It isn’t about us. We are key players in this. We have jobs to do. It…Isn’t…About…Us!

We are to be down on our knees pleading for the plight of man. Whatever that is. A friend, a family member, a stranger, my own issues, they are all what keeps us separated from the life HE wants for us. Not just a good life here on earth. A life eternally with HIM. We are to greave for each other in prayer. It is to bring us to tears and (yes) even pain to see and hurt with this plight.

Our prayers matter. They are the example of faith that moves the FATHER. Remember the men who lowered their friend down through the roof? JESUS looked up and saw the faith of those friends, and he was moved. Our faith moves our GOD. I am not saying that there is a lever called faith that you use to turn on the GOD machine. I mean our faith is moving to THE ONE who loves us.

Comments

Popular Posts