I was sitting in the doctor's office this morning waiting for the PA to come in. I don't usually read anything I just sit think and wait. But this morning I saw a little booklet called, "The Amazing Prophecy of Names." They were going over Isaiah 9:6

Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

They started breaking down the significance of each name and the HOLY SPIRIT spoke to me. HE is constantly showing me where the devil is deadening our spirits, so we don't hear the HOLY SPIRIT talking. One way this morning was in the way we over use words. The more you hear a word the less the impact it makes.

So, I have found that I just can't priase GOD the way I would like because I don't have the words. Guess what? GOD gave us words. We have whole books of the Bible with words of priase. They are not dead. Study those words. Find their meaning. They will liven right up for you.

Don't let the subtle ways of the devil cloud your view of our loving FATHER.

Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful- Something uncommon or out of the ordinary. It reflects a phenomenon lying outside the realm of human explanation; that which is separated form the normal course of events; something that cannot be explained. *taken from the booklet*

Comments

Speak it! ....still smiling.

Popular Posts