Study of John

Wow! Today I had an awesome time in prayer. It seems to be happening alot lately. A couple of weeks ago I was pryaing and I ended up on my knees with my hands up, and I was pleading for the presence of GOD like I used to feel. Moments later I had gone silent (witch is rare, indeed). Then with my eyes closed I could feel the presence of another person. You know when you are with friends and you all close your eyes to pray and your senses tell you that the others are still in the room with you. You know it. It's just logical. I knew that presence it was familar to my spirit. I knew it was GOD. HE was standing in front of me with HIS hands lovingly stretched out to mine. It was only for a moment but it was awesome. Just like HIM. HE is awesome.

Well, today I had another great time communicating with HIM. My prayer was from my heart and not just all the right words at the proper time in a prayer. I wanted to speak truth. It was great.

And Satan hated it. I specificley prayed that today everything would work smoothely in me. My physical. I said, "I believe that today YOU will keep me working properly that I will not be distracted or discouraged by my health."

Guess what? I now have a headach a really sore throte and a really strange stiff neck. If the devil wanted to try to kill the connection to my GOD he just used things I can't ingnore. I keep remembering to say, "I refuse to be distracted by this and I will not be discouraged. My GOD has the power to use me even if I lie dying. It doesn't matter if I am feeling ill. You can't stop GOD'S will and power. So Get thee behind me Satan."

Comments

If you could see me you would see the BIGGEST SMILE EVER. Oh Victory!

He is moving indeed!

Popular Posts