Dear MTF

I have an amazing friend. In her short 30 years of life she has acquired the character traits that I admire in women of faith. GOD has truly been a close friend to her and has allowed her to develop in HIM.

The evidence of this is clear. If you were to meet her you would know right away her heart. She is fully committed to living a life that reflects HIM in her. She cares about others by always sounding off of GODS standards.

If you are close to her you might say that she never gets frazzled. She will deny that flat out but her frazzled is calm wisdom to the rest of us. She has a way of dispelling my insecurities.

She is an encouragement to me just by her companionship. She also knows even in trial that all will work out. Her faith in GODS hope is deeper than many can even fathom.

Not only that, she is beautiful. People are drawn to her and without even knowing why they desire her friendship. There was the Dorcus in the New Testament that ministered with her heart to those around her and I believe that my friend is a "Dorcus" in her surroundings.

I hope to develop by learning from her and her life experiences.

Thank you for all your help with my lil’ sis’, dear.

Comments

I love you!
Thank you for these kind and encouraging words!

And for the record, I get frazzled, angry, stressed and discouraged. Thankfully, I have a God who picks me up and places my feet on solid ground. It was a pleasure getting to know your sis this last weekend. I pray she can be the light that God has shown her she can be.
Anonymous said…
That was so sweet of you to write your thoughts and feelings about MTF. What a great friend you are.

Popular Posts