Parental Rights

Please follow this link http://hslda.org/ and read the info on this court case in Calafornia. Even though I am not homeschooling I believe that parents are to have the right to choose what is best for their children and their education. If you agree that our freedom is being limited please consider signing this petition. After you sign you will be at a page with many other links. I encourage you to check them out.

I went to ParentalRights.org. It has a whole lot of info on how we are being restricted in the parenting of our children. They also have another petition to sign and I urge you to investigate that one as well. Please do not sign anything just because someone told you to do so. You need to ponder and pray and think it over for yourself. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I signed the first petition but wasn't aware of the other one until your post. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts