Keeping Kids Warm

GOD gave me an idea this morning. When I went shopping yesterday I found that Meijer had winter wear for kids 75% off. I bought a two layer winter coat for DS for $14.99. They also had another coat for boys that was $9.99. Then they have girls snowpant with coat for $14.99. Great prices. They also have infant ware.

GOD said that we should buy a few from our tithe money and give it to Salvation Army or Lansing City Rescue Mission. There is also a place called Lansing Christian Services that organizes church and outreach orginazations in the Lansing area to better serve the needs of Lansing. They have the resources to know where the greatest needs are.

Could you help? I know that JCPenny and Sears are also clearencing their winter ware. If you could spare just one coat that would be helpful. If you want bring them to Trinity Church on Thursday the 29th from 6-9. I will be there with my craft group. I will then deliver them to Christian Services.

Comments

Popular Posts