Reading through the Bible

I have never done one of these read the Bible in one year things, but I was talking to my dad whom I don't talk to often, and he said he was doing this one online. I decided to do this with him. I have read the Bible through before just not in one year.

I am still doing my study to find the attributes of GOD for confessions of worship. So this will be a great way to really find them all. I will be going through the whole Bible. I have found that this makes the One Year a bit less more daunting. I have a purpose for reading it. Not just to say that I have.

I like how this site is set up. Once you click on the scripture for the day it takes you to BibleGateway.com where the scripture is in the American Standard Version. You can change the version to the one you like and when you go back to the chart the one you have clicked on is cross off. That is kinda fun. It helps me to remember where I need to catch up.

Enjoy http://www.ewordtoday.com/year/8/cjan01.htm

Comments

Popular Posts