Lovin' the activities.

We have finished kindergarden and we are now getting used to not running out the door in the morning. We are still running all over the place though.

DH and I are really involved in the car ministry at church. The church has leased an actual shop with lifts and a waiting room. I get to clean the waiting room up and make it comfy for the people who are waiting on their car repair.
Here is the shop from the outside. We have the whole area you can see from the glass entry door to the two garage doors.
Here is a shot of the inside the day we started cleaning.This is from today. Just the front waiting room. I didn't get a shot of the counter. I put a kids area in with a TV and movies. Soon someone will be donating toys for that. We have kid books and a bookcase. It looks great.

We are working on what to do for school next year. I am looking into homeschool, private, and the local public. For the summer I am doing an expierament in homeschooling. I am just using a curriculium I found at Sam's and some I print from online. We have reading skills, numbers, Bible and some basic following directions and alot more actually. I am having fun getting ready for each lesson. I also have enjoyed teaching each of them the same thing yet on different levels. Like DS is learning to identify letters and their sounds and DD is using the Letter of the lesson in reading words and short sentances.

DD2 is turing 2 tomorrow. We had her Birthday Party on Sunday. She was so fun with this. She is a hoot. She loves to sing and pretend with her toys and her borther and sister. She is getting so big. She is actually growing out of the 18 month clothes. When we do letter flash cards she stands there and yells the letter with the kids. So much fun.

The garden is coming right along. I had a wonderful time working with friends as we planted it. I went out today and noticed the ground was beginning to crack and lift up in the rows of beans. They are amazing. I love this work with GOD. He created Adam and Eve to cultivate the Garden and I know that it is still human nature to do the same.

Here you can see the flowers already on the tomatoes. I LOVE IT!!

This is a green bean coming up. It is kinda hard to see.








































Comments

Popular Posts