Good Morning All

I am going through Ephesians. And I am loving it. I just read chapter 5 today. I always feel refreshed when I read this book. There is something about it that gives me clarity.

This is how I am to be recognized as a follower of CHRIST. I am to consciously set myself apart. I am not to blend in with societal views. I am to be the little fish swimming against the flow.

I choose today to make drastic choices that associate me with HIM instead of trying to fit in with them. How will they see CHRIST in me if I try to act like them. I can't go on living a lie that I am just like anyone else when I am not. I am glad that I am a bit of a geek. You will see that I am different. So what if I can't dance like you. I sincerely love you and would give you anything GOD provides for me to give.

Comments

Popular Posts