I just need to blog

I haven't been sitting down at the computer like I used to and my blog etiquette has wained. I really have nothing to share. Just some personal stuff.

I am eating again and for the most part it is all good. I still have a slight problem with dairy, but that will pass.

GOD is really trying to get a hold of me. I can see that I am letting my life get to busy to stop and commune with HIM. HE brought up Job and how even when he was sick he still praised GOD.

I have been excusing myself from pretty mush all responsibility including spending time with HIM. I sleep a lot and I just lay around a lot. Can't I just be praying then? Well I can and now that I am making an effort I am also physically feeling better. Great GOD.

Our small group has now started a Home Church and GOD is moving in leaps and bounds in the lives of those present. They have opened the invite to me and my family. I am not sure it is the right time now. But we are growing and things may change in the future.

Hey just a note to those reading. Have a great day. Walk in faith and have fun. Don't worry how the weather (stinking Michigan gray sky's) will effect your mood. Look beyond the sky to the ONE who will bring the serotonin levels naturally back in order.

Comments

Popular Posts