New Day

Every day is new. But so often I go through the days not even knowing that they have past. I wake up one morning and I look like one of those Mikey D's commercials where the guy had been married for years and didn't know it until he drank the special coffie. My brain catches up to my body and I am frustrated with myself for letting things slip away like that. I start noticing the kids have developed in leaps and bounds and I hadn't even noticed. It can be very sad. But I think actually it is a way for GOD to show me how to be appreciative of my blessing.

It is a new day I am still tired and a little under the weather but I am happy to have the blessings of my lovely family and so many friends. I love it when someone calls just 'cause they thought of me and needed to tell me something.

Don't be discouraged about what you may have missed stand up and be greatful of how things are and appreciate your life for what it is now.

Comments

Popular Posts