Acts 2:26

26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

Rest in Hope. What is my hope? I have nothing to fear. I am not afraid of death or worried about the safety of my children or husband. I do not fear the possible dangers that follow us every day. Why not? Because I have hope.

I have heard it said someone has hope in the LORD. What exactly does that mean? My hope is that I am headed to eternity with GOD, and not to hell. That is all I need. After all that we go through on this earth I can hold to the fact that I will live eternally with my FATHER.

I can't seem to find the scripture that says this but I hold to it. Do not fear those that can only harm the body. I don't fear because I know that nothing that can happen to me here will take away my place with my FATHER. My hope is in HIS promise to care for me even to beyond the point of no return.

I don't fear for my family because I have placed them in HIS hands. All I can do now is pray for them, and love them as HE has designed it for me to do.

With hope comes joy in my heart and a song on my lips. Songs of praise fill me up when I cling to the hope of HIM.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This post really spoke to me. I really appreciate what you wrote about "not fearing" and putting our families in HIS hands! Thank you so much.

Popular Posts