Progress

DH worked yesterday with the contractor. When he was on his way back to the hotel he called to say it looked great. He wanted to pick us up and take us over to the house right away just to see the cabinets in place. Yes, we have cabinets and they look great. I felt very comfortable and at home with the new kitchen. Today they will be finishing up and the countertop people will be meeting me tomorrow to measure.

WooHoo. We will be packing up for home before Christmas. I have so much to do to get ready. Decorating, Finishing DD2's dress, Chirstmas pictures, Christmas letter/cards, not to mention all the cleaning just to be able to function.

But I am soooooooooo happy.

Comments

Yippee!!!
To know the cabinets are not lost in the world,let alone INSTALLED.
The kitchen is going to be beautiful and so functional to boot.
Anonymous said…
I am so happy to hear that you will be able to be in your home for Christmas!

Popular Posts