See the light

Yes. We are still in the hotel but that is okay. We have a kitchen and we have been able to function pretty well. But we are beginning to see progress on the kitchen now, and that makes me really happy. I know that electrical and plumbing are very important, but you really don't see the progress unless you are the plumber or electrician.

So Thank You to those who have helped us with the behind the scenes work. Greatly appreciated. And thanks to those who have helped with the kids for me. I need it sometimes to get things back to normal for them.

The drywall is painted and DH is home laying the flooring right now. According to the manufactures website the cabinets have been shipped, but who knows where they are at this moment.

It looks like we may be home within the next two weeks and we will have a whole new kitchen. It will be so much better to can in this new layout. I will post pictures soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow - I didn't realize you were still in the hotel. Thanks for the update. Praying that things will continue to progress and you will be back home in a few weeks as planned.

Popular Posts