Stormy weather

After the storms on Saturday night I took the dogs out Sunday morning and saw this branch sitting on the ground. I thought, "Oh, we lost a branch." DD1 wanted to show you how big it was.


I then went around the tree to see where it had fallen from and saw a big gaping hole.



But the real great things is this picture. As you can see the branch is laying neatly on the ground next to the tree. If you look about fifteen feet above the power lines you will see a thin spot of tree. There is no way in Science for the branch to have fallen without taking our power lines with it. It is as if GOD just plucked the branch off of the tree and laid it neatly on the ground next to the tree. Even the position of the branch doesn't make sense.



I love YOU LORD.

Comments

Vanessa said…
What a miracle! We had an oak tree in our backyard as kids with my dog's doghouse (and him inside) right next to it. One day from a thunderstorm it completely uprooted and fell over. Luckily it fell in the opposite direction from my dog and his doghouse and spared his life.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's nice to see that other people are seeking Him first beside me.
Anonymous said…
Wow that is amazing...especially how the tree landed. God is good!!


On another note...I liked the music that you added to your blog. Nice touch.

Popular Posts