What's going on here?

Well, we have been so busy around here that I haven't put much time in on the blog thing. Sorry.

DH is really getting involved in the car ministry at church. I am so proud of him. He handles each call with respect for the person in need. He is caring and kind. What a transformation from just a year ago. We went to visit a friend in the hospital and when we were finished visiting he asked us all to gather around the friend and lay hands on him and pray. I was speechless. Just so excited at his willingness now to see GOD in everyday life. Then "HE" prayed. What a meaningful and sincere prayer. Too many emotions for me to explain. Mostly just so proud to be his wife.

The car ministry is a part of our every day and even more so for him. He has times of wanting it all to stop and just be able to be with his family without other responsibilities. But those times could have been so crushing for all of us and he now is able to work it out without taking his frustration out on the rest of us. He keeps thanking me for my efforts to relive some of the burden. That makes me feel great to know that he notices.

Snow!!!!! Argh! Yes, I know I live in Michigan and it's part of the package. I will just not allow myself to dishonor my dream of living in the warmer weather. It is pretty and all. Just like looking at a postcard. And I wish that was how I was enjoying it. But no I am helping all the doofes' who slide through the intersection into my yard. I am going to have to start charging for that. Even if I don't help. I will just put a sign out, "If your tires tread in this lawn There will be a fine of $." But then I don't think they will contribute to the coffee can on the honor system for that. Do you? Then I would just have to sit out there like a beggar with my tin can and that would be colder than helping out. At least I am getting a good workout.

Enjoy your families for Thanksgiving. Oh yea and the food too. Just not too much.

Comments

Popular Posts