I was asked just two questions and I couldn't respond. I was exhausted. My emotions, my physical, all of me was exhausted. I couldn't think. I just moved because I was directed to do so. I hardly connected enough to laugh at what the speaker was saying. Yet GOD allowed me to hear each and every word from the testimonies up front.

HE showed me again HIS hand in us. Each person was unscripted and only had moments to give their response to the questions. And each person was flawless. Their message so very clear. Their hearts had obviously been cleared and opened to the filling of the HOLY SPIRIT. Each testimony was a blessing when I was out of touch.

I wanted to talk but I had to obey and just listen. GOD wanted me to keep my lips silent. I knew I wasn't being hard or defiant. I was just being obedient. What would have been my response?

What did the experience mean for you?

It meant confirmation. Confirmation that I am right were I am supposed to be. I am acknowledging areas that need growth in me. I am addressing areas that I have identified as wrong in me; wrong attitudes, wrong thoughts, and wrong actions. I am ministering with my husband where GOD has called us. I am ministering to my loved ones where GOD has called me.

What am I going to do with this information?

I am going to keep on. I am going to persevere. I am going to push forward in the areas that I have become comfortable in sitting still. For my father, my sisters, my brothers, my husband, my children, my family, my best friend, by friends, GOD'S ministries, all for GOD HIMSELF.

I am exhausted from this experience. It was long and longer. I just wanted to go home and I began to feel the pressure to check out, but my GOD said, "Don't check out just rest in ME." So I was silent when my whole being wanted to shout out my discoveries. And I rested in HIM. I am going to continue to rest for a while, but that doesn't mean that I am putting everything to the side while I do the resting. No, GOD will still have me minister and do HIS work.

De colores!

Comments

Popular Posts