What is my purpose here?

Well, I have been noticing that I will blog about a lot of things and I don't have a clear focus. So I began asking what am I doing here?

I started this blog by accident. I was trying to post on momteacherfriend and ended up making my own blog. I thought that I would have no need for it. Then I started using it to post about everyday stuff as well as devotions that I am going through.

I have decided that my blog focus will now be to show how to live a normal life, with GOD as my center. I desire above all else to make HIM real to people. So that everyday you can see how relevant HE truly is. I first learned that now matter how old HIS Word is it is still alive and meaningful to our lives today. Now I am learning that the HOLY SPIRIT in my life is just like a friend that I call up for advice or just to talk.

I desire to live my life with HIM as my every breath. I will not be ashamed of how HE works in me and how my life works in HIM. This is a new goal. A new direction. A new focus.

Praise YOU FATHER for touching my life. For being an active presence. For revealing my hang-ups. I pray a blessing over this new focus that it will only be to YOUR glory, that YOU will reach many, that YOU will touch someone like YOU have touched me. I love YOU FATHER. In JESUS the CHRIST'S name, Amen.

Comments

yung_mom said…
......Amen

Popular Posts