Am I Okay?

Arrrg! My life is so backwards, upside down, twisted all around right now. I have been living at my moms for the past week and a half while my roof is being replaced. It was not a simple shingle job, baby. We had to replace the trusses. While they were there they raised the height of the ceiling. It used to be like 7' and now it is 8'. Lovely. But I am just not right. I feel like I am okay in many areas. But when I take stock of my self I am lost and I feel like GOD and I are not even connecting.

Which is not entirely true. HE has done some great revealing for me lately. I also know that my desire is to commune constantly with HIM. I know HE knows that, but I still feel like I am alone floating on a little leaky lifeboat in the middle of the ocean. No one even knows I am here and I wonder if they even care.

Sheesh! Why do I feel like this. I know all the answers that are supposed bring comfort. HE will never leave me nor forsake me. I am loved by my GOD, my family, and my friends. I have a great circle of people for me to love. But I let these irrational emotions bring me down.

Guess what, HE answered me. HE said that I know what I am supposed to be doing. I am supposed to be studying HIS Word. Not just reading for me I have done that already. HE wants me to dig in real deep. I have felt the most satisfied when I have my KJV, my concordance, and my Greek Hebrew dictionary in my lap and Biblegateway.com up on the screen. Great resourses and a vision to prove any topic with the Word alone.

See HE does bring us back from beyond the point of no return. I love HIM.

Thank YOU LORD for saving my soul
Thank YOU LORD for making me whole
Thank YOU LORD for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and free

Comments

Popular Posts