Hard Work

GOD has been working hard on me the past couple of weeks. It has been very uncomfortable. I have had ups and downs and flats as well. Breakthroughs have been awesome. HE has just been molding me little by little. Pride, selfishness, self-pity, all have been addressed. I have been taking 2 steps foward and occasionally only 1 and then most frequently 1 step back. So as you can see I am not far from where I began but I am not where I started. That is great. On Sunday, however, satan brought up something that I hadn't even thought about in months. I almost blogged about it, but GOD had me delete it.

Satan tried to tell me that something that I had done was keeping me from a full pure relationship with GOD and that I needed to repent. He reminded me that repentance was to turn from that sin and do it no more. I was stumped I thought that what he was saying was true. I knew it was him speaking, but he was making a good argument, and I didn't know how to respond.

Then my gracious FATHER filled me in. Yes, I had made a choice in my past that had been against HIS will for me and that had changed the course of HIS plan to use me. The choice I had made was irreversable. It could not be turned away from and left behind. To do that would be sin as well. So GOD just confirmed that it was just a choice I had made not a sin I had committed. That choice put me on a different path.

I have been struggeling for years, because I desire the plan HE revealed to me before that fateful choice, but I have not been able to reach it. HE says that I am not there because I choose to be here. HE wants to use me here. HE wants me to stop trying to be somewhere else. HE wants me to use my gifts here and now.

There is so much for me to do here. I praise GOD for HIS continued patience and grace. I LOVE YOU LORD.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your heart. You really inspire me to get down to business!
Here and now is where you are, let it be used by Him indeed!

Popular Posts