Pray for the President

I am part of the Presidential Prayer Team. I pray for our president and many other leaders of this country. As he spoke tonight I was inspired to give a message to you all. Weather you like him or not please pray that he will follow the HOLY SPIRIT'S leading. We may think we know how he should do his job, but we all know that GOD is the only one who knows for sure.

This was a tough day in the media. We were bombarded with 9/11 news. We were affected on that day 5 years ago and now we have been touched again. Some may say that it is just mean to bring this up or just a waste of time because we all know the story. I say that you should be moved to do something.

Do something even if it is just praying for our service men and women overseas, or our leaders. Please don't just live your life for yourself. Please step out to save those around you. People who are sick, poor, depressed. We need to reach out of our lives and touch others. Bring hope to those in need.

Two messages. A bit political, and I know that that is not what we are supposed to talk about but it was just on my heart today. I am also exausted so I hope this is not to choppy and you all get my drift.

Comments

Popular Posts