How HE works for me

My Husband and I were talking about how things in our house seem to be reproducing on their own. We started listing them. Laundry detergent, toilet paper, shampoo, pet food, kitty litter, canned goods, and yes even my GOD is continuing to supply cooking oil and flour. HE is amazing. And as soon as I look at the supply and decide to buy more it runs out and I have to buy more. We are never completely out of something until I don't trust in HIM and put my trust in me. I am not saying that if I never went to the grocery we would have all we need. That is possible but when I don't trust HIM to supply our needs I forget to buy what we need and things also stop being full.

Sometimes GOD blesses us in ways we aren't even aware of. I pray that HE will supply my daily needs and many times I feel like that isn't happening. Then I look around me "to count my blessings" and I see that my list could go on forever. Like John said in his gospel, "there would not be enough books to contain," all the wonderful things my FATHER has done for me.

Bless the LORD oh my soul and all that is within me praise HIS holy name.

I praise you JESUS for all you are and do.

Comments

Popular Posts