Catch Up

Okay so I haven't been here in a looooong time. Sorry. There are many other things that are important to me that I havn't been faithful too as well. Including Bible study. So to kill two birds with one stone I will be starting a Bible study right here. I know this has been done before. I don't expect anyone to join, but this will just be a way for me to get blogging and do my study with a bit of responsibility attached.

Instead of doing a topial study I will just pick a book and go through it. I would love to do the book of Acts. The formation of the church, and the lovingly explained expectations of a Christian. I don't know if I will do this daily, but I will try to be consistant with my study and posts. I also will not expect myself to go over a whole chapter, I may get stuck on one verse.

I know that this will bless me to do this but I pray that it will also bless someone out there.

Comments

Mindy Richmond said…
I would love to join you! I've been feeling the pull lately to do some sort of Bible study but didn't really know where to start. Maybe this is an answer to my prayer!
Anonymous said…
I am glad that you are blogging again. I missed reading your posts. I like your idea of combining blogging and your bible study - great idea!

Popular Posts