Angles watching over us.

I just watched the opening ceremony for the Olympics. Yes, the opening ceremonies. I hadn't had a chance to watch them yet so I caught them on the NBC website.

When I saw the 2008 t'ai chi masters surrounding the school children I began thinking of how DD1 is starting school this year. And how when I send her out I want her to be protected. GOD said that HIS angles are surrounding HIS children just like that massive group of martial arts experts. For me I am protected and for my family we are all surrounded by HIS protectors.

Psalm 91:11-12 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

What an encouraging image for me to hold on to as I put her in a classroom and leave her every day to be taught by someone other than me.

Thank YOU, LORD.

Comments

Popular Posts