My "New" Piano

I am so excited. I have wanted a piano since we got married. I found it at a yard sale for $200. I hate to be a spontanous shopper. But I always knew if we were to find a console for less than $300 we would get it. WooHoo! It is so beautiful to me. It is old and missing the left pedal. I don't even remember what that pedal is for anyway. Someone scratched "Hi" on the top. But it is wonderful. I will need to get it tuned. I am so "JOYFUL".

Praise GOD. Thank YOU for all of your blessings for this home and family.


Comments

K13 Family Blog said…
Hope to hear you play soon.
I have been wishing/ dreaming about a piano in the last few months. Very exciting to see you got one and for such a great deal. Have fun with it.
K13 Family Blog said…
Maybe you guys can teach me how to read music. I really want to learn some day and maybe play the guitar and drums. I was never exposed to playing instruments in school. Not sure why.
Anonymous said…
It is neat to see God care for us "far above what we can ask or think"!

Popular Posts