Trinity's Craft Group

This Friday starts a new season for New Creations. I have ambitions of great service.

This Friday we will be making Christmas Cards for our military heroes. I would like to focus on the heroes who are associated with our church. We will be meeting from 6-9 at the church. I haven't been told as of yet which room we will be in but it should be 166 or something near that.

Please note the bulletin board at the south entrance of the atrium, it is dedicated to those of our church family who are serving or have loved ones serving in the armed forces. If you or anyone you know at the church have a loved one who should be on the board please be sure to get a form from the board, fill it out, add a picture and place it back on the board.

We would love to be able to know who they are, and then be able to come around them and their families who are still here. The church has so many opportunities to serve them.

Please join us as we make as many cards as possible. You can also bring your kids. We had a few last year. I would ask that they be at least in 1st grade.

The next few meetings are still to be nailed down. I know what needs to be done. We just need to organize it. We have been asked to help again with the Christmas Journey. This time I hope to have more information to be able to make it flow a bit more efficiently.

Thank you to all who have been able to participate so far.

I hope to see you Friday.

Comments

K13 Family Blog said…
I posted this on facebook Trinity Group. Hope that is ok.

C

Popular Posts