I promise to keep reading it all the way through, but my spirit is screaming inside of me. Right now I am concerned with the throngs of people who are and will be mislead by this "simple" message. (Simple minded). And I just read the intro and the first page of chapter 1. (Rob Bell's Love Wins).

I know that this may spark some really heated discussions so please be kind. Please no angry trying to explain the message to me. I am a big girl and GOD gave me some spiritual gifts when the HOLY SPIRIT baptized me.

I said I promise to read the whole thing through and I am praying all the way. Of course your spirit would scream when you are reading something someone is putting out there as truth and you have always known different. Your "always known" my be because others have taught you that way, your environment of people around you who believe the same way, and in your own reading and studying.

Let me just say that I am hoping this will be a journey in helping me to learn to be less judgemental, more compassionate, sympathetic, and a peacemaker. I of course start out in this upset and calling it simple minded which is mean. Like I said this will be an exercise and I hope to finish a little less judgemental. Hang with me please.

Comments

Popular Posts