Good News

I know I haven't been a very good blogger. So I wanted to make a post before I left this weekend for the seminar. All of my Bible study group is going except for my DH. We are praying for breakthrough this weekend. In many areas of our lives, both together and as individuals. It will be great and I am sure fun.

I am finding it difficult to go because we just found out that I am what Amanda calls the "Crazy Mom." We are expecting our third child June 9th. Lots of fun, but sick sick sick. I am actually doing alot better today and yesterday. I think GOD really wants me to go to the seminar. And satan doesn't. Oh well he has lost because I am going even if I am sick. There is nothing that could hold me back now. GOD wants me there and HE will make it happen.

Comments

Popular Posts