Research

I love research. Actually I am in love with GOD and HE showes me the best things to research. I can't believe how much information HE brings me to. It is great. I love searching for knowledge.

Right now I am studying the different Bible translations. I love Wikipedia. Lots of information and a great springboard for more research. I don't always fully trust Wikipedia as just the truth. Some of it is opinions based on the author of the article's beliefs. But it is absolutely great to help me direct my studies and it does have a whole lot of accurate information.

You can type in almost anything and find info on it. I didn't however find pics of poison ivy that was a bummer. I found out the hard way what it looks like. Know what I mean? Go there find anything and have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts