September Wow!

So I promised pictures. I am still learning how to post them here and they didn't come up in the order I selected them. Probably the file names are in order not how I wanted them selected. So this is not the effect I was going for.

I had hoped to leave this pic of my FIL for last. He is sitting in my living room on the couch. You can see the hidious faux wood paneling on the walls and the trees looming over his head.



This is DD in her dress for my SIL's wedding. She looks so pretty.



This is the before picture. Should have been first. Oh, well.



DD showing you the pretty bow in the back. Sweet girl.



This should have been pic two. Aaaaaaaa! It's gone, it's really gone. The house looks so small with out a roof.

Comments

I will teach you how to rearrange pictures. That first picture....he's hot!

Popular Posts