Burketts in Ukraine







The Burkett's are a dear family that I used to babysit for. They were living the American dream. Mr. Burkett had a good job and they had a nice home, a dog, good cars, and the 4 beautiful children. When my son was born he looked like one of their kids and I named him after that sweet boy. Then one day I hear they were going to be missionaries. They sold everything gave away the dog and packed up the family and moved to the Ukraine.




I have kept up with them over the years and the kids have grown and the ministry has as well. They are truly blessed. Even though they are living a different life than they had expected they are filled with joy. I praise GOD for them and their hearts to serve.





Oh how they have grown. Tallest with glasses is the namesake for my DS.

Comments

Popular Posts