So, how's life treating you?

So I haven't kept up with you all on the family life. I am going to start typing and see where this leads.

A3 is one years old now and she is starting to catch up on some of her developmental stuff. She had a hard first year and I really think that she was going through depression. Actually GOD said she was and I tend to believe HIM. So I started praying for her and in less than a week she started to sit on the floor clapping and chattering. I love that noise.

She started to sit on her own and now is getting from laying to sitting by herself. She started an army crawl on Saturday and today she is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She will probably be crawling by the weekend. WooHoo!

A1 has been loving our little pool. She will stay in it for hours. She is just so creative. I love the games she likes to play to keep her mind growing.

A2 is trying to potty train. I have said it before but I will say it again since it happened tonight. You are not truly living the full parenting life until you scoop poop with your bare hands. Sometimes there just isn't enough time to get gloves or anything. Fun stuff. I will have a great time doing this for a boy. A1 was so easy compared to this. AAAAAAAAAGH!

DH has been working days for most of the year and we are enjoying getting to know each other again. It is a good thing we went to counseling last year. GOD always has perfect timing.

I keep finding great stuff to feel blessed by. Things that just bring me joy. I am getting annoying to my DH because I keep saying, "One of my favorite things." He says that I should write them all down.

What makes you happy? What do you just feel so great witnessing? A sudden downpour? The song of the birds in the morning? The first kiss of the morning sun? Do you take a moment to see the joyful things around you?

Just find one today. Maybe the softness of your cat's hair. Or the smell of coffee. Enjoy it. That is the great part of life.

Comments

K13 Family Blog said…
One of my favorite things is watching the sunset on a Lake Michigan beach. I was able to do that last weekend. YIPPIE. I really liked this post.

Christie
Anonymous said…
Hello, Mrs. Kellie S,
I just read the comment you left on my blog. Thank you so much! I Have been doing some embroidery on handkerchiefs and dish clothes lately. Savannah

Popular Posts