The social networking AAAAAAGH!

So I wanted to find a way to send encouragement to Micah Magnusson and his family so I yahoo'ed them and found that he has a Facebook. I had another friend who also has a facebook account so I decided to sign up.

I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON THE COMPUTER EVER SINCE!
1. It is so addicting.
2. I found people that I went to school with. (That's huge since my school only had like 50 students from k-12)
3. I am trying to become a pro in such a short time.

I have to break away. I really need to get back to my study on the book of Acts. My heart just hasn't been in it. GOD told me that was okay, 'cause HE and I have been doing a lot of catching up lately. But HE says it is time to get back to it.

I got sick from the kids in the nursery at VBS last week and right now I am pretty pooped. So I will get this going again. I have also felt the need to work on my health blog again.

So till I blog again. TTFN

Comments

Vanessa said…
Thank you so much for commenting on my posts so long ago.

I DO want to hear more about your healing experience.

Please email me: vanessa924@aol.com

Popular Posts