To be loved

So often the focus of writing about GOD'S love is all how HE loves you. Let's look at one of the ways HE shows you HIS love. People. Simply put. There are people all around you who love you.

I am going through a care package I got a few weeks ago. I haven't had the chance (or desire) to look at it yet. I am embarrassed when others show me unsolicited love. I try really hard to receive it gracefully, but it confounds me how to receive it. (Side note: it also makes me wonder if I know how to love others, but that's another thought altogether).

I am right now taking every item out of the package and thanking the hands that lovingly prepared them. Even though I may never know the person who made these things and I may not be able to thank them in person, here on earth, I am sending out gratefulness from my heart. It is an exercise of faith.

I have placed a beaded butterfly clip in my hair even though I am wearing brown and pink and the clip is bright green. I have carefully placed other items in permanent display areas.

My son made me a simply plastic bead necklace last night and this morning he gave it to me. I have worn it all day. I believe GOD was preparing me for this task of receiving all this love.

My point is that you are never without love. GOD loves you so much that HE can't keep from showering you from anywhere HE can.

Oh, yeah, I LOVE YOU! :)

Comments

Popular Posts