7 things about me

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME...

1. Despite societal views I have always wanted to be a stay at home mother, wife and homemaker. I love to cook clean and organize. Although I am still polishing my abilities at these tasks.

2. I love hot weather. I love it when it is so hot at night that you can’t do anything but lay there very still and just breathe.

3. I like sewing and crocheting.

4. I love all the variety of things to do in life that I try to do too much.

5. I have a hard time being, as well as, making friends.

6. I will not scrapbook, although I love everyone who does. I just do not want to get into that. I have to draw the line somewhere.

7. I have a hard time focusing.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME

1. Horror movies. Including 6th Sense, and Indiana Jones the Tomb Raiders one.

2. The dark. Yes, I am an adult who is afraid of the dark.

3. Rejection

4. Failure

5. Organized sports. (IE basketball, volleyball, soccer, etc. although I may try golf someday)

6. Water Skiing.

7.

7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT...

1. Superchick

2. Five Iron Frenzy

3. Supertones

4. Old school Audio Adrenalin

5. Third Day

6. Craig’s Brother

7. Bluegrass Gospel

7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST

1. GOD

2. Family Hubby, DD, DS, My Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers, In-laws, Grandparents

3. Small group friends and what we are studying.

4. Being called Mommy. Sweet voices.

5. TV show “Monk.” Love it!

6. Blog ladies/and so far one guy.

7. Curves. I work out there 3 times a week and I love it. There are so many great ladies there.

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST

1. I love you!

2. No-no

3. So Cute

4. Um

5.

6.

7.

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS...

Don't have a clue. If you want to just leave a comment that you did and we will link to ya.
---------

As you can see I didn't complete this I guess I don't know myself very well. This took forever to complete.

Comments

Christy said…
I enjoyed learning more about you and the pie, looks so yummy!!
Anonymous said…
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Popular Posts